Vivobarefoot Renapur 50ml Leather Balsam
We all know the more we care for something, the better it lasts"
Natural balsam that nurtures and protects the natural properties of leather.
Heres how to make best use of this little tin of goodness:
1. The most important point when using Renapur Leather
Balsam is to apply it sparingly, dont use too much as it should
all be absorbed into the leather.
2. Dip the application sponge into the pot of balsam and wipe
the sponge over the edge of the pot to remove any excess. Generally
speaking, if you can see Renapur Balsam on the sponge you
are using too much. Scrape it off and make it last!
3. Gently work the treated sponge over the leather. The Balsam
will quickly absorb working its leather cleaning magic as it goes.
Its pretty satisfying.
4. No need to buff but if youve used too much of the Balsam and
it hasnt all been absorbed, wipe off the excess with a soft clean cloth,
and dont waste it next time!
5. If your boots are dirty you dont have to clean them first
unless the dirt is ingrained into the leather.
Renapur Leather Balsam can deal with a bit of mud or dirt, itll just
dissolve away from the leather and come off onto the sponge.
Vara ekki til í vefverslun